ANGEL MULE - Journeys that make a difference
There are currently millions of non profit projects in developing countries who are in urgent need of supplies.
Angel Mule uses travellers to deliver urgently needed supplies to non profits who then reward them with fun, cultural experiences.
WHY IT'S A BIG OPPORTUNITY:
- There are currently 40,000 internationally operating NGO's in the world, when you break this down to small non profit projects there are over 3,000,000 in India alone.
- There are over 1 billion journeys taken globally each year. On these journey's people are constantly searching for ways to make a difference but are usually faced with the choice between a holiday or committing to a volunteer programme.
We fit perfectly between the two.
Angel Mule connects those with a NEED to those who can GIVE and DELIVER. We want to connect travellers directly with grass roots projects. Our Angel Mules will deliver urgently needed supplies like books, clothing, food & more directly to where they are needed most.
As part of our site we also want to build in a peer to peer lending platform where people who may not be in a position to travel can directly help non profits by sponsoring an Angel Mule to purchase supplies for a project on their travels.
THE BENEFITS OF ANGEL MULE:
- No red tape - we connect travellers directly with those in need
- Completely transparent - people can see first hand the difference their contribution can make
- No high volunteer fees & no waste of donor funds - donations go directly to where they are needed most
- We offer a tangible, mutually beneficial relationship between donor & project
- We benefit local economies by encouraging Angel Mule's to purchase goods in-country
- We will provide a platform where non profits can showcase their work
- We utilise existing journeys so we're super green!
OUR VISION FOR THE FUTURE:
We want to start small & grow BIG! We see three main growth areas for Angel Mule:
- We want to partner with large multi-nationals who can donate their excess stock that can be distributed to non profits
- We want to partner with large transport companies (airlines, shipping companies) so that we can utlise their excess space for delivering bulk supplies
- We want to become a key resource in disaster relief by connecting non profits directly with a network those who can give resources & deliver them quickly
At Angel Mule we're passionate about helping non profits in developing countries. We're also passionate about enhancing travellers experiences & enabling them to give back to the communities they visit. Angel Mule will provide a trusted, transparent and interactive platform where people can see first hand the difference their journeys can make!
WHY DO WE NEED YOUR HELP!?
- We're looking for introductions to non profit projects that could partner with Angel Mule
- We're looking for legal and grant application advice
- We would like to partner with an insurance company who could tailor make a product for our travellers
- We're also looking for introductions to large transport companies (airlines, shipping companies)
Thank you so much for taking the time to read through this. If you think you can help in any way, please contact me at email@example.com / @avismulhall / @muletweets. You can also register your interest on our parent site, www.mmmule.com